My Valentine's day is going to be without a fella. Which is okay by me SORTA!! I got alot of teddy bear and choclate crap to smooth me over for the day. So I guess it now all bad...





I had a really cool weekend. It sorta kinda involved Troy(I know enough with him already). My Political Science teacher invited the whole class to a Outland event this saturday. Outland is this group on campus that deals with Lesbian issues. The event was about Transgender issues and alot of transgengerd and other people talked about their experiences and stuff. It was very quite informative and long as hell. Anyway we all watched Beautiful Daughter and near the end of it they showed Troy sitting in the audience next to Paz de la Huerta. I was so happy to see his face. I was sitting through this film thinking alright already I get it they want to be woman and loved and treated equal, who cares(of course I cared but the night was very long people). Then Troy's face appeared on screen and it was all worth it. The event in the film was from January 2004 Vday show. I actually have a picture of Troy and Paz with Calpernia from the event.



My favorite person in the film was Valerie Spencer. Valerie was so self-assured and had a wonderful loving family and friends.