There is only 15 days of classes left, not counting the weekends. This is wonderful and sad and very very stressful. Wonderful cause, hey, then it'll be summer and time for family, friends and finally California with Kizzy, yay! Sad mostly cause then one year of college would be over and only three more to go. Stressful cause there's SOOOO much work left to do and now that I realize exactly how little time there is to do it. And also stressful cause after three more years, I'll have to move out on my own somewhere and get a real job. I shall now tackle the gigantic pile of work that is due within the next 24 hours and shall attempt to do it all before 4am. Let's see how that goes.

Here is a Sir No Sir Extended Trailer. My dad and I spent like 30 minutes talking about this film last night. Mostly about Vietnam veterans and opposing the war and the recent war now. I will be in San Mateo in mid May, so I'll be able to see it in the theatre.