I'm very very very popular this week. I got another photo warning thing from another website. So I had to take those photos off as well. I also had to promise never to post the pictures again or in the future. Which I got, believe me. "I GOT IT". It is creppy that the only way I could get someone to read this blog(or comment on it) is by having lawyer and other people check for photos of Troy Garity. I'm not suppose to be posting. It's sorta sad and good at the same time. I honestly in all truthfulness thought no one came here and that I was wasting my time posting stuff. That's why my post were so short. It's also gonna be intersting in the future because I was warned not to post anyomre photos of him. So that means they will be checking my blog for photos in the future. I LEARNED MY LESSON..