I am so happy to be home. Last Night they showed Bandits on ABC. I was so happy to see Troy's face.
We stayed at the Wyndham Roanoke Airport. Which was a great room by the way. When we got there they gave us passport that were to be stampted evertime we visites a new section of the University. We went on tours and got to see all the clases and meet the Professors. I even met my big sister named Sarah. Sarah from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. she's class of 2007 and she's really nice, she showed me around and told me how things would be. The dorm rooms look actually quite nice. I won't get to know which room is mine or my roomates until after orentation later this month. Their is free high speed internet and my mom said she would get me a laptop so I will be truly happy. They also have a really cool library called The Wyndham Robertson Library.

On Friday the 5th. We went to go see Earth, Wind and Fire at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre-Virginia Beach. It was an amazing concert. Everybody was really pumped and excited . We also went to the Alexandria Black History Museum on the 3rd. A lot of people left the Museum crying it was really emotional place.