My Anti-Love Anthem Mix

1 The Rolling Stones - Love is A Bitch
2 Marvin Gaye - When Did You Stop Loving Me, When Did I Stop Lovin You
3 The Buzzcocks - Ever Falling In Love
4 Bob Dylan - Idiot Wind
5 The Cure - Pictures Of You ( Come on people you have to have The Cure)
6 Marianne Faithfull - Why’d Ya Do It ?
7 Liz Phair - Divorce Song
8 Erykah Badu - Green Eyes
9 OMD - If You Leave
10 Richard & Linda Thompson - Walking on a Wire
11 The Roxy Music - Just Another High
12 The Beatles - I'm Looking Through You
13 Joy Division - Love With Tear Us Apart
14 Ice Cube & Yo-Yo - It's A Man's World
15 The Afghan Whigs - When We Parted(Before Troy Garity there was Greg Dulli)

This Is my first Valentine's Day alone since I broke up with my ex-boyfriend Martin last year. Martin and I were together from my Freshman year until April of last year. Martin got pissed off because I didn't want to go to Southern University where he was going and applied for out of state Universities. It ended in this big unnesscary arguement and it was a trully painful breakup. This is us in happer days.