Alright, here's the rest of the year: (good lord!)

May 5th- LAST DAY OF WORK @ LADY FOOTLOCKER!
May 9th- LAST DAY OF CLASSES
May 11th- Leave Hollins and go straight to Natchez!
May 15th- Spend the summer in San Mateo with Kizzy !!!!!!!
Aug 17th- Back to Natchez
Aug 21st-Arrive at HOLLINS!
Aug 30th- CLASSES START

So I just got out of my advising meeting w/ my advisor about classes. It started out kinda rocky because she confused he with another black girl in my class. She was pleased with my G.P.A. and recommended I return for fall classes. She said I needed to join in more social activities. Which is truthful, I was a real loner this semester, but i honestly really dont care. I really don't like Virginia or the people here. But, Hollins has given me a good scholarship. After we talked we figured out my schedule for next fall. im taking another math class....only cuz i actually like math. I'm getting my science out of the way w/ astrology! I'm taking a cool history class that also gives me my first year writing. my fourth and final class is a class for my comm major. heres my schedule....i think i might actually like it.

M/W/F
*Astronomy (M/W) - 9:10a-10:10a
*Stat - 10:20a-11:20a
*Comm - 11:30a-12:30p

T/TH
*Hitler & the Holocaust - 1:00p-2:30p
*Astronomy Lab (T) - 5p-9m

I've reached $1,328 in my savings account. woohoo!!! I just know as soon as I get to California it will be all gone.