I've moved back into Hollins. I have a single in Sandusky, first floor, corner, two windows. I like it. My room's smaller than last year's, but I suppose I'll get used to it. Met a really nice girl named Shane across from my room. Shane's kinda cool. Shes a junior.
I finally saw Little Miss Sunshine over the weekend as well as Snakes On A Plane (S.O.A.P.) Little Miss Sunshine was funny as hell and S.O.A.P. was not as bad as I thought it would be.
I was the only girl who came to Hollins with no family, just alone with five bags and a taxi driver helping me to my room. My mother has finally shipped my books and other stuff throught the mail. My mom also got me the DVR/Cable/phone/DSL internet hookup as well. I had to come along because my mother and father had to be at their jobs and my sister is in California and couldn't leave her job either.
On the plane form Shreveport to Roanoke I read Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert Heinlein. I bought it at the airport while I stocked up on M&M's and Skittles. Stranger in a Strange Land was a really good book.

In other unrelated college news. Irina my new best friend from San Fransicso emailed me this Troy link this morning(I'm a fan of this man, but I would never do this to him EVER). It has got to be the most scary, weird and disturbing paparazzitv footage I've seen. It features Troy, his mother and his girlfriend and alot of photographs, fans and autographs hounds. The whole ordeal just looks painfully annoying and aggresive. When the link was emailed to me I was freaked out at first but couldn't look away.
The Creepy ass footage