I started classes today. I really have my schedule down pact. Everybody here is really becoming my new family. My roomates name is Yolanda, she's from Ohio (It's suppose to get a visit from Katrina also). I thought I would be the only youngest person here. Natalia who is two doors down from me is 16. We both graduated early and are pratically taking some of the same classes. Natalia wants to become a Veterinarian. I still have no clue what I want to do or be. I also have three older women in their 40's and 50's attending two of my classes. Which I think is so cool. It's never to late for an education. Natalia and I, applied for several Part Time jobs at the Valley View Mall (which isn't that far). I hope I get the one at Target. My parents said not to worry about money and stuff. They both say that everything is okay. But, I wouldn't feel comfortable asking them for anything at this point. I had a free ride all summer (screwing around on the internet and buying crap) and they've given me so much already. I not going to burden them at all. My grades are going to be the main focus. My father said he's pretty sure his house which is in Kenner and his business in Metairie are very under water and destroyed and he's happy that they made it out in time. They are staying at my uncle's house. Daddy's going to enroll Adam at a local school in Shreveport. My mother and sister, said that some of the residents in Natchez are giving them alot of clothes and extra stuff. It's hard to handle the fact that if I didn't have Hollins I would be homeless right now. Basically, everything I bought with me to Virginia is pretty much all that I owe. That blows my mind. Roanoke is my home now.