I also stopped by Target today during my break and went to the dollar bin. They had Boucle Yarn and needles. I bought some and I will make a scarf out of what I bought. I have in the weeks since I've been in Roanoke I've been knitting and hand sewing like crazy. I am not sleeping really good. I really feel crappy about not bringing my sewing machine, so when I get enough cash. I'm thinking about buying another one. I saw a really good one at Target.
I also am planning on making this sweater Samuel L Jackson Sweater

I have a paper due friday for my Feminism and Race class (Shirley Chisholm is my subject) and my Feminist Philosophies class ( I am really focused on Sojourner Truth for this paper). I just saw this film about Shirley Chisholm and her bid for the Predidency and what she went through. It's really sad how alot of feminist at the time didn't I believe fully support her. Sojourner Truth has always been a favorite of mine. Also my Creative Writing paper isn't due until next wednesday.

I am now reading two new books. Just to keep my mind from going crazy.
In Our Time : Memoir of a Revolution by Susan Brownmiller &
Listen Up: Voices from the Next Feminist Generation by Barbara Findlen