Last Night, I didn't watch American Idol at all. Because I was switichin in between Lost and Deadline Child Predators. So I missed all of the Taylor, Kat , Elliot stuff.
It wasn't untill Sayyid was telling Jack about what he thought Michael was up to. When I got a call from my friend Lakeisha telling me Elliot was going home. I was sad and wanted him to make it to the final two. I was with Elliot from the first time I heard him sing Song For You at the audition. I loved how week after week Elloitt was in the bottom two and still survived. I just don't get the Kat appeal at all. Her voice Tuesday night sounded like shit. The whole I Believe I Can Fly thing really was horrible. But, she'll roll around the floor and flash her panties so I guess all in life is fair somehow. Everybody in Natchez love the hell out of Taylor Hicks. So Taylor will and desserves to be the American Idol. My mother listen to his song all the time on her Ipod. You can't escape Taylor down here in Mississippi.

This picture is sorta cool to me. It's from when in the beginning. You know when they seperated them the singers in four groups. Well, Elliot, Taylor and Kat were in that group together and they all made the final three.