I just saw Milwaukee, Minnesota like fifteen minutes ago. It was okay, I thought Troy was trully amazing like he always is. Troy is just the greatest actor alive. Troy could read the telephone book standing upside down drunk and I would think the man was a genius. He does no wrong in my opinion. I however will not buy this film until much later in the future. I love Troy but, not that much. I got tons of screencaps and will plan on doing something with them. I did find it troubling how in the commentary the director Alan Mindel never shutup and cut off Troy constantly like every other second.



I actually saw Simone's Bent short film Escape from Eden in the Black Independent film section next to Milwaukee, Minnesota. I was tempted to get it but I didn't. It looked really really bad. Trust me I like bad movies but not enough to pay for it. Maybe I'll rent it some other time. I found the picture of her on the director's site.

Short Humane Society Interview
I found this short. interview Troy did for Off the Chain. I want to see this film also but I gather it will be really brutal and unwatchable. I still want to see it anyway.