I have three new actor crushes to fill the void of Troy Garity (Or boyfriend for that matter) in my life right now. They are actors Adam, Daniel Sunjata and Bryan Greenberg



I saw the film Prime last night and fell for Bryan Greenberg. I also like his co-star Jon Abrahams very much as well. It turns out Bryan is a singer as well. Bryan also is or was on One Tree Hill, which is a show I have never seen in my life. He also was on the Unscripted show on HBO, which I just couldn't sit throught.
Bryan links..
Bryan Fansite
IMDB for Bryan


Daniel's been alot of films and also did Law and Order "Special Victims Unit" and he is fine as hell. He was good in Melinda, Melinda
IMDB for Daniel


I was introduced to Adam Scarimbolo from sunday's Law and Order. He sorta reminded me of Troy by the way he talks and looks a little. Adam's going to be in the upcoming film A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints. I really loved that bok a lot. He will play Giuseppe one of the brothers. I found a vodeo interview he did for Sundance this year and he is so adorable. Adam also does a voice in the Warrior game that I've been dying to buy so like forever.
IMDB for Adam
Sundance video interview

Why do I feel like I'm in Junior High school.