I got some really great news about Troy Garity, from this really cool person named Gia. She is a very talented woman in England. Gia has told me that she met Troy and he hasn't approved any photos of himself. But she will soon get some stuff from him before the film is done.She also mentioned meeting Benedict Wong, he was so good in Dirty Pretty Things. I'm so happy about this news.

I'm still unhappy in Virginia. It's still hard for me to adjust and I really don't have anything in common with anyone here. I mostly have Hi and Bye friends. I see them around I say Hi or Goodbye. I actually look forward to going to work because I have more fun around the customers than I do on this campus.

My classes are going really well and my birthday is coming up soon. So It's not all that bad. My sister has moved to Atlanta to stay with some of her college friends. She is planning on living there for good. My mother is getting a new house renovated with the insurance money and staying in Natchez. Mom said that the roof caved and smashed the house down into the ground. My father house and the whole his block actually wasn't all that destroyed. It flooded over 8 feet, but the houses are still standing. He says the smell is unbearable. He's not moving back and planning on finding somewhere else to stay but for now Shreveport is his home.


I saw the History Of Violence this weekend. Viggo's character was positively mindboggling it had me really questioning if he was Joey Cusack or not. The end result was a very skillful piece of cinema. Last weekend I saw Flightplan with Jody Foster which was also an amazing film as well.


I am reading two new books now called
Ain't I a Woman by bell hooks (It's about Black Women and Feminism)
Wicked by Gregory Maguire (I want to see this play as well)