I got my sister's email this morning. Kizzy sent me a picture of herself and Wesley Jonathan (He's in Roll Bounce) which I or she has never seen. The picture which is from last week makes her look like a teenager. Kizzy's is now working at a catering company in Atlanta. Last week they feed a film crew.


I am addicted to Ben and Jerry's Dublin Mudslide. I eat this stuff at once a week. It has this really wonderful taste to it and I just love it very much It is sorta replacing Cherry Garcia in my heart.


Robin Thicke has come back into my life. I put his album on my Ipod last night. It's all I'm listening too at the moment. I can't wait until his new CD comes out. The "I Wanna Love You Girl" was a great song. It could of went better without Pharrell's rap stuff. It's look like his hair is shorter again. I liked it better longer.
Here are 4 of Robin's songs
Robin Thicke - The Stupid Things
Robin Thicke - When I Get You Alone
Robin Thicke - I Wanna Love You Girl (Ft Pharrell)
Robin Thicke - Robin Thicke - Suga Mama