Wednesday night was crazy as helll. I DVR Lost and watched American Idol 2 hour finale. It was a huge ass ridiclious show. It had everything Al Jarreau and Paris out scatting each other. Meatloaf scarring the shit out of Kat. Toni feeling up Taylor during In Of Ghetto. Toni Braxton needs to just give it up. I mean she is just to sad for words now. The highlights for me was. Clay Aiken being able to keep a straight face, MJB and my main man Elliot and Elliot doing "A House Is Not A Home". My mom thinks Mary outshined and out hogged the stage on Elliott.




Elliot and Mary doing One Love


A House Is Not A Home


I saw So You Think You Can Dance Thursday and I am speachless. I was just to cheesy for words and it sucks two hours of my life away. I can't wait for next week. The girl whose breast popped out was amazing they should of let her stay. Those bastards...

Dave Warshaw- Dancing to my jam Testify

I also plan to see X-Men 3 some time soon.