So this is what 18 looks like, Happy Birthday to me


Today I'm offically 18. I got some really cool presents yesterday from my small group of friends at this place. The Milwaukee, Minnesota DVD (It was mentioned to me that I should get a real boyfriend and stop obsessing about Troy so much), a weird doll within a doll(which actually makes no sense because I don't have any dolls), the Missy Eliiot gym shoes, a blue jean purse and some cards . I actually got an early birthday present friday, when I got a dollar raise on my job. My mother sent me this really cool comforter for my bed. My dad and sister sent me some money. My dad wants me to quit my job and focus more on University. Especially after what happened to Taylor Behl. She was my age(17 and also a college freshman) and it happened to her here in Virginia. I told him basically without saying that (I hate it here and was unhappy) that my job was actually very good for me. If I didn't have it I would be lost. I love the responbility I'm given and the fact that I'm really trusted there.
Taylor's Dateline story

Anyway, I have to work today after class. Which actually isn't all that bad. I took pictures from yesterday. I guess I'll post them tomorrow. Early this morning when I got up I checked my email and Bobby my co-worker sent me. This Prodigal Sunn & Leggezin Finn video called Universal Soldier. Which Troy co-directed and kinda makes cameo in. Bobby is a huge Wu-Tang fan and he know I really like Troy. So he sent it to me as abirthday present. Here it is. Thank you so much Bobby.
Prodigal Sunn & Leggezin Finn - Universal Soldier






Your Birthdate: October 31



Your birthday suggests that you are a good organizer and manager, an energetic and dependable worker; attributes often showing success in the business world.

Serious and sincere, you have the patience and determination necessary to accomplish a great deal.



Your approach can be original, but often rigid and stubborn.

Sensitivity may be present, but feeling are likely to be repressed.

You are good with detail and insist on accuracy, but at times scatter energies.



You're a practical thinker, but not without imagination.

You love travel and don't like to live alone.

You should probably marry early, for responsibility is necessary for your stability.

What Does Your Birth Date Mean?