My birthday is in seven days. I will be 18 at last. I wish I was with my family and friends. It would make the day alot more special. I have been totally obsessed with these two artist lately. Ray LaMontagne(Great Voice)& Leela James(Amazing voice as well). They are always playing on my ipod.

Ray's Website

Ray LaMontagne has an Incredible voice. I came across his music a couple of months ago. I listen to him all day and night. I would love to see him perform live one day. I really love the songs Trouble & Hold You in My Arms.

Here are songs from Introducing RayCharles LaMontagne...
Ray LaMontagne - Trouble
Ray LaMontagne - Burn In My Skin

Here are songs from "Trouble"...

Ray LaMontagne - Trouble
Ray LaMontagne - Hold You in My Arms


Leela's Website
Leela's music is really amazing as well. Leela like Ray has an much older voice. I found her music a couple of months as well. I really love her hair. I wish I had that much, Her video for music is really great as well. I love Music, Soul Food(reminds me of my family), Don't Speak (No Doubt Cover) & A Change is Gonna Come(Anyone who cover Sam Cooke is alright by me). Here a some of her songs from her "Change is Gonna Come" Album.

Leela James - Music
Leela James - Soul Food
Leela James - A Change Is Gonna Come
Leela James - Don't Speak