Today was the most eventful day of my whole university experience. I had to got see my (SSL)Student Success Leader, she wanted to talk to me about my lack of interest in any school activities. She suggested I join various groups around campus. Because all I did was go to class and had a small selection of friends. She encouraged me to reach out so I could enjoy my learning experience more in Hollins.
I felt like I was in some sort of "You are a freak loner who needs friends and a boyfriend" intervention. I seriously can't wait until December 16th. I won't have to return until January 15th. I really want to see my family and my friends. I like it here and the experirnce, but I am very homesick and not happy in this place.



José González has a voice I'm growing more and more in love with everyday. I just got into him about a month ago and now I can't stop listening to him. Here are some links about him..
José González's Homepage
José González's My Space
Stay In The Shade (Beautiful Video) done by Elais Araya
Interview : José González - 'Live in London'
José González - Stay In The Shade (MP3)


Jose also has or had a band named Junip. Here is a video and song songs from them.
Black Refugee (Video)
Black Refugee (MP3)
Offical(MP3)
Ghost of Tom Joad(MP3)