It snowed yesterday and it was really beautiful. Alot of the local schools were off yesterday. But we weren't.

I saw Harry Potter this weekend. What an amazing movie. I also rented The Island and Saw 2 this weekend. The Island first part was the best thing about the whole movie. Scarlett and Ewan were amazing as always. It really warmed my heart to see Sreve Buscemi. I love Steve Buscemi very much. The Saw 2 was okay. It really does give you a lesson in patience.

Here are some trailers of films I plan to see next year.
X-Men 3 Teaser Not a Brett Ratner fan, but this looks good from the trailer
The Lady In The Water Teaser Paul Giamatti & Bryce Dallas Howard
little Manhattan Two 11 years old in Love, looks cute
I Love Yor Work Giovanni Ribisi & Jason Lee plus directed by Adam Goldberg


Currently Reading Brokeback Mountain by Annie Proulx
I want to see this film so badly.




"Brokeback Mountain" by Annie Proulx : Entire Novella